Does your classroom need a fun and welcoming sign for the first day of school? Paper Etiquette has a bunch of new teacher signs!
Thursday, August 15, 2019
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Thursday, June 29, 2017
Awesome new bridal shower invitations in a crisp and modern design!
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Monday, March 27, 2017
Sunday, January 29, 2017
Our little guy (middle child) is headed off to Kindergarten next year! (I am not too happy about this) I am, however, PREPARED this time with some awesome sight word flash cards!! (I used my oldest's list from last year)
There are 82 words and 6 blank cards (to write in any extra you may have).
Check them out here at Paper Etiquette!
I am in LOVE with these!!! (and our new - matching Prayer Cards!!!!
Paper Etiquette's newest item: Children's prayer cards. (40 total)
We are SO excited about these cards and our own children LOVE them!
The many uses for the prayer cards:
1. Choose one to discuss before you start your day each morning
2. Include in your child's lunch box
3. Use at the dinner table to review the day and feelings your children felt
4. Pray over a topic (or many) during your child's bedtime prayers
5. Hang on your bathroom mirror for a daily reminder
6. Keep in the car and discuss at a stop light
7. Mail a card each week to family or friends
8. Give as a baptism gift